How does it work?
With the CME.GG mission system, you will be able to find several types of missions with various requisites, ranging from inviting friends to winning matches in a specific mode. With each mission you complete, you’ll be rewarded with tickets and other prizes.
What’s the difference between “Missions” and “Special Missions”?
We have three types of missions - tutorial, regular and special.
- Tutorial missions are missions you can’t skip and are displayed under the tab “Missions”. These missions are meant to run you through most part of the features of ChallengeMe.GG, allowing you to familiarize yourself with them and get the most out of the platform.
- Regular missions are also displayed under the tab “Missions” and are repeatable. In these missions we reward you on a regular basis for your activity at CME.GG.
- Special missions are used to run special events (e.g. over Halloween or Christmas). Make sure to keep an eye out for the special missions we have in store.
Can I skip a mission I don’t want to complete?
You can only skip regular missions. When opening a regular mission you don’t want to accomplish, you simply need to click on “Change mission” and you will receive a new mission right away. Please keep in mind that you can skip only 1 regular mission(s) between resets which happen at 13:00 America/New_York time
How many missions can I complete?
You can complete 6 missions between resets which happen at 13:00 America/New_York time
Please note that special missions do not count towards this limit.
I’ve finished all mission objectives but I didn’t receive the reward. What happened?
When you finish all the objectives in a mission, you need to claim your reward before it is
added to your account. To do so, go to the missions section in the dashboard and click on
When claiming tickets from missions, please keep in mind that your ticket inventory is limited (1000 Bronze Tickets, 100 Silver Tickets, 100 Gold Tickets). Before claiming tickets, check how many are in your inventory and whether you will go over the limit or not.
If you are not sure whether the reward was credited after claiming it, please contact us at email@example.com.
When trying to claim a reward, I get a message saying to spend my tickets in CME.GG Raffles. Can’t I keep the tickets instead?
Your ticket inventory is limited. That means you must spend your tickets, whenever you are about to reach that limit, before claiming more tickets from missions. If you don’t spend your tickets and go ahead with claiming the rewards anyway, your new tickets will be lost.
I completed a mission, but forgot to claim the reward. How long do I have to claim it?
The missions you complete remain on your dashboard until you claim the reward. So, no worries, you have all the time in the world to get your reward! Just bear in mind that you will only receive a new mission in that slot once you have claimed the reward!
Why am I getting the exact same mission over and over again?
Regular missions are repeatable, which means you will receive them more than once. Our algorithm was conceived so that you don’t get the exact same mission over and over again in a row and you can complete other missions in between. However, if you feel you are receiving the same mission too many times in a short timeframe, please let us know by contacting our support team.
Why I didn’t get any new missions?
There are a few possibilities:
- All the mission slots are occupied by missions which rewards you haven’t claimed the corresponding rewards for yet. You need to claim the rewards in order to get new missions
- You have reached the missions limit. You can complete 6 missions between resets which happen at 13:00 America/New_York time so you need to wait until that time to receive new missions
- It can take up to a few minutes to load new missions. If your missions are loading for too long, please contact our support
My mission was to get 10 kills but I only got 9. Can I get a cookie at least?
No cookies for you! If you didn't complete the objective and the timer has ran out, you don't get anything, your mission and correspondent progress are gone.
I've got a special mission to kill 100 chickens, but if I kill a chicken it doesn't count towards my progress. What’s happening?
Special missions are being shown in advance in order to hype you up. You need to wait until the mission is actually active to start killing.