Check out level portraits
How does it work?
The CME.GG leveling system allows you to collect experience points (XP) by playing matches.
For each level you reach there’s a prize to be won, ranging from tickets to even unlocking new missions.
How can I get XP?
Simply play matches and you will obtain XP each and every time.
There are other ways you can earn XP, too. Those include, but are not limited to:
- Earn XP by winning ladders and/or tournaments.
- Earn XP by completing missions.
- Stay tuned to our other features and social media where you may find some events and win additional XP.
Where can I check my current level and the amount of XP required to reach the next level?
Your current level will be displayed right below your avatar. You can check it directly on the dashboard or on your profile page.
In order to know how much XP you need to reach the next level, go to your profile overview on the dashboard (top left corner) and simply check below your XP bar.
Every time I play a match I earn a different amount of XP. Why?
You earn XP for every match you play in our platform, but there are a couple modifiers in our algorithm. The modifiers include, but are not limited to:
- Playing matches in our matchmaking queues (for instances, a 1v1 Quickplay match will earn you less XP than a 1v1 Competitive match).
- Playing matches in custom Lobbies (in general, you earn more XP if you play in our matchmaking queues than in custom Lobbies).
- Playing matches in tournaments and/or ladders (you earn extra XP).
- Playing matches with friends (you earn extra XP).
- First match of the day (you earn extra XP).
What rewards can I get?
Every level has a specific reward, which may include the following prize(s):
- New level portraits.
- Unlock new profile backgrounds.
- Unlock new missions.
- Access to level restricted ladders.
- Access to level restricted tournaments.
- Access to level restricted raffles
What’s the maximum level I can reach?
Right now there are 399 levels for you to enjoy. In the future, depending on how our community perceives and progresses in the leveling system we may add more levels.
Can I reset my level and start over again?
No, your progress cannot be reset.